Technical principle: 1. This product irradiates waste gas with a special high-energy high-ozone UV light beam, which cracks industrial waste gas such as: ammonia, trimethylamine, hydrogen sulfide, methyl sulfide, methyl mercaptan, methyl sulfide, dimethyl disulfide, and carbon disulfide. With the molecular chain structure of styrene, sulfide H2S, VOCs, benzene, toluene, xylene, the molecular chains of organic or inorganic high-molecular odor compounds are degraded and converted into low-molecular compounds such as CO2 under the irradiation of high-energy ultraviolet beams. H2O and so on.
Second, the use of high-energy high-ozone UV ultraviolet light beam to decompose oxygen molecules in the air to generate free oxygen, that is, active oxygen, because the positive and negative electrons carried by free oxygen are unbalanced, they need to combine with oxygen molecules, and then generate ozone.
UV + O2 → O- + O * (active oxygen) O + O2 → O3 (ozone). It is well known that ozone has a strong oxidizing effect on organic matter, and it has an immediate removal effect on industrial waste gas and other irritating odors.
3. After the industrial waste gas is input to the purification equipment using exhaust equipment, the purification equipment uses the high-energy UV light beam and ozone to synergistically decompose and oxidize the industrial waste gas, so that the industrial waste material is degraded and converted into low molecular compounds, water and carbon dioxide. Exhaust through the exhaust duct.
Fourth, the use of high-energy UV beams to break the molecular bonds of bacteria in industrial waste gas, destroy the bacteria's nucleic acid (DNA), and then oxidize through ozone to achieve the purpose of purification and killing bacteria.
First, the structure of UV photolysis purifier
The structure of the UV photolysis purifier is composed of a microwave generator, an ion ozone generator, a control box, a medium-efficiency filter, a titanium dioxide photocatalyst, and an outer box.
Utilizing a special high-energy high-ozone UV light beam to irradiate organic gases and oxygen molecules in the air, to break the molecular bonds of organic gases, and to decompose the oxygen molecules in the air to generate free oxygen, namely active oxygen, UV + O2 → O- + O * (active (Oxygen) O + O2 → O3 (ozone). Free pollutant molecules are combined with ozone oxidation to form small molecules.
Harmful or low harm compounds, such as CO2, H2O, etc. So as to achieve the effect of purifying the gas. Purification ability can reach 99%.
Reaction engineering formula: 1. UV + polymer organic matter → low molecular organic matter 2. UV + air (O2) → O3
3. Low molecular organic matter + O3 → CO2 + H2O + N2 3. Technical theory support
The high-power and high-energy ultraviolet discharge tube used in this UV high-efficiency photolysis purifier is a low-pressure mercury discharge tube. The ultraviolet wavelengths emitted are mainly 170nm and 184.9nm (currently researching and developing 150nm to 184.9nm wavelength series products). The photon energy is 742 KJ / mol and 647 KJ / mol. To break the molecular bonds of pollutant molecules, it is necessary to use photon energy that is stronger than the binding energy of pollutant molecules. Table 1 lists the binding energies of the main chemical molecules. It can be known from Table 1 that the molecular binding energy of most chemical substances is lower than the photon energy of 170nm and 184.9nm wavelength ultraviolet rays. Therefore, this UV high-efficiency photolysis purifier can separate most chemical substances except carbon, calcium and metals.
Table 1: Binding energy of some chemical molecular bonds (KJ / mol) Binding energy (KJ / mol) HH 436.2 CH 413.6 HC 347.9 CF 441.2 C = C 607.0 CN 291.2 C≡C 828.8 C≡N 791.2 SH 339.1 CO 351.6 SS 268.0 C = O 724.2 O = O 490.6 OH 463.0
Fourth, performance advantages:
(1) High-efficiency deodorization: it can efficiently remove major pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOC), inorganic substances, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, and mercaptans, as well as various malodors, and the deodorization efficiency can reach 99% or more The deodorizing effect greatly exceeds the national standard for odorous pollutants (GB14554-93) promulgated in 1993 and the "Comprehensive Emission Standard for Air Pollutants" (GB16297-1996) promulgated in 1996.
(2) No need to add any substances: Only need to set the corresponding exhaust duct and exhaust power, so that the malodor / industrial exhaust gas is decomposed and purified by this equipment, without adding any substances to participate in the chemical reaction.
(3) Strong adaptability: UV high-efficiency photolysis purifier can adapt to high concentration, atmospheric volume, deodorization and purification treatment of different industrial waste gas substances, and can work continuously 24 hours a day, with stable and reliable operation.
(4) Low operating cost: UV high-efficiency photolysis purifier has no mechanical action, no noise, no need for professional management and daily maintenance, only regular inspection is required, the energy consumption of this equipment is low, and the wind resistance of the equipment is extremely low <50pa, which can save Large amount of exhaust power consumption.
(5) No pre-treatment is needed: organic gas does not need special pre-treatment, such as heating, humidification, etc. The working environment temperature of the equipment is between -30 ° C-95 ° C, humidity is 30% -98%, and the pH value is between Can work normally between 2-13.
(6) The equipment covers a small area and has a low weight: suitable for special conditions such as compact layout and small space. The equipment covers an area of less than 1.2 square meters / 10,000 m3 / h of air volume.
(7) Manufacture of high-quality imported materials: high fire and corrosion resistance, safe and stable equipment performance, stainless steel material, and equipment service life of more than 15 years.
(8) Environmentally friendly high-tech patented products: Adopting the most advanced technology concept in the world, the high-tech environmentally-friendly purification products with completely independent intellectual property rights developed through long-term repeated tests by experts and our company's engineering and technical personnel can be completely decomposed. The toxic and harmful substances in industrial waste gas can achieve perfect deodorization and purification effects. The decomposed industrial waste gas can completely achieve harmless emissions without generating secondary pollution, and at the same time achieve high-efficiency disinfection and sterilization.